FS: eVGA 7900GT CO w/ Zalman VF900-Cu

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrier04

:
03.5 msp
don't know how many people on here are gaming nerds like myself, but i thought i'd give it a shot.

Up for grabs is an eVGA nVidia 7900GT CO w/ a Zalman VF900-Cu heatsink and Arctic Silver 5 thermal compound. the card has been volt modded to 1.55 volts (this isn't dangerous; the 7900GT's are actually undervoltd GTX's. google it to find out more) using a guide on the Extreme Overclocking Forums. If you want, you can easily remove the conductive ink and get rid of the mod.

The card was purchased for 330. The Heatsink and Thermal Compound cost about 60. I'll include everything that came with the card (mostly some cabling for connections to a TV) and the stock heatsink.

I'd like to get about 350 shipped (seeing as the card has about 2 weeks of use at stock settings).

I'm in Missouri right now visiting family, so all i have is the card and the heatsinks (i just installed it yesterday), but once I get back, I can get ahold of whatever else is missing.

Get back with me at drew.sartain@gmail.com for the quickest response.

Last edited:
the two 7900's (stock settings) were eating up whatever I was throwing at it. One 7900 w/ a zalman runs higher than the GTX settings, so it'll also take whatever you throw at it.

i got a 7900 gt... really nice.. got it the first day it came out and haven't regretted it because it's been on shortage still and after that, the prices have raised on the 7900 gt by like 20+ dollars. the new tech costs less because of the dye size and it can outperform a 7800 gtx. =)

for real.

i had a 7800GT, and immidately upgraded when the 7900GT's came out (thanks eVGA Step-Up).

it's got to be the best bang-for-the-buck card on the market.

I might want this if I still played computer games I have a 6600GT now and dont even hardly do nething to utilize it much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back