FS-DE Custom Cams GB

ATTENTION PROTEGE OWNERS:
-I am organizing a group buy for some Custom WEB CAM camshafts.
-This is a custom weld and grind SERVICE!
-You will need to send your cams (or cams from another FS-DE engine) to web, to get the weld and grind done.
-The price for one set is usually $880 thru this group buy will only be $520, I am in need of 2 OR more Individuals who would like to be apart of this great deal.
-Web cam Inc, is a very well known company, and is of the highest rated in the country for getting this service done. They are the ones who built the cams for the JIC Magic car which made over

As far I am concerned this group buy will never take place again on my behalf, this is a one time only opportunity.

I must have 10 people committed to be apart of this group buy no later than June 24th 2016 or this cannot take place and will either be postponed or the rate for less than 10 will go up!

PLEASE READ:
PRICE AND PAYMENT
-I personally will not be taking payments, the payment is not taken until your camshafts have been received at the WEB CAM facility in riverside CA, once they have the cams they will call you DIRECTLY to discuss your car, your build, and the take payment, for the service and return shipping.
-COST for this service is $520, the individual receiving the service is responsible for shipping TO and FROM web cam in riverside CA 92507.
- the cost is $520 regardless if you have a mild build NA car to a full build 30psi race car. web cam will generate the right cam for YOUR build. all the cams ARE NOT going to be the same.

TURN AROUND:
from the time web cam inc receives your camshafts and payment, it can take 2-4 weeks before they will be shipped back to you.

--
NO other modification is necessary to the FS-DE engine to run this cam, HOWEVER it is recommended, to get a valve job done, some titanium springs, valve guides and seals. although it is not required, it is heavily recommended, if you would like a full head job done, you can coordinate that with Sam @ crossover auto for head work / or head build.

Further questions and Instructions, for those wanting work.

Once i have 2 additional people wanting this service, you will then fill out the "WEB CAM CUSTOM CAM WORKSHEET", (found on http://www.webcamshafts.com) upon printing and filling out this form you will box your cams with this form and ship them to web cam, once they have received your camshafts they will be calling you within 5 business days to discuss specifics and take payment.

please comment any additional questions or PM me if you are wanting the service provided.

Current list
sam (3)
ELEmental59437 (1)
Brain (1)
Art (1)
Bill (1)
Jesse (1)

***if you tell me you want the service then change your mind or go broke or your baby momma takes your money or what the F*** ever.. then i hope you burn in hell, and its your loss so ha

Last edited:
BUMP! The list for this group discount is almost full, just need a few more people. This has been posted a few other places, and Jesse has been doing an excellent job of keeping everyone updated so far on a group message on FB. Dealing with WEB CAM directly means zero risk, and this is a hell of a deal.

I wonder if people on the forums haven't bitten because there's no update yet on of the OP contacted Antoine or not, and there hasn't been any updates here as the list has been filling up.

I heard from a good friend that the OP is a stand up guy, but confirmation that this post has gotten the admins blessing, and an update on how many spots are left might get some lurkers interested in filling up the last few slots.

-Ahmad

Thanks Ahmad

-We only need 2 more people to say they want to be apart of it and this will start.

- I have messaged Antonie, i have sent him a GB application

- I have one speed protege owner on the edge about it. Hopefully he pulls thru, that way we only need 1 more.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info via PM, jessemac19...GB looks good but remember it must remain a One Time Only deal and End as stated on June 24th 2016.

@TURBOJ1 If you send me a PM, and give me the thumbs up, we will only be needing one more spot! so let me know and i can add you to the list!

- Thanks Antonie, once the 24th comes around the thread will come down and those participating will be dealing directly with WEB CAM. Even if i only get 9 I'm sure web cam will still allow the group buy to take place maybe at just a slightly higher cost. which i will be finding out about on Monday.

Last edited:
@TURBOJ1 If you send me a PM, and give me the thumbs up, we will only be needing one more spot! so let me know and i can add you to the list!

- Thanks Antonie, once the 24th comes around the thread will come down and those participating will be dealing directly with WEB CAM. Even if i only get 9 I'm sure web cam will still allow the group buy to take place maybe at just a slightly higher cost. which i will be finding out about on Monday.

I got your PM and replied. Will the vendor get on M247 for a bit of Q&A ?

The vendor is not on M247 and wont be. If you have any questions about being apart of the GB i can relay the question to the sales rep I am dealing with for this GB and answer any questions or you can call WEBCAM directly

absolutely, you wouldn't have to pay shipping to or From their facility. If you are interested in being apart of the group buy, please PM me

Latest posts

Back