FS: DaveB Ring Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have asked for a refund two times already after our PM on the 22nd when you have suggested considering one on here and have been ignored on those PM's. Priorities have changed as well for me. I am sorry this has turned the way it has for you.

To be honest I'm ready to bail now, priorities have changed for me. Can I get a refund now?
is there any way you can ride this out until monday and we reevaluate then?

Well I have asked for a refund two times already after our PM on the 22nd when you have suggested considering one on here and have been ignored on those PM's. Priorities have changed as well for me. I am sorry this has turned the way it has for you.
s*** - yes you did. sorry about that - i was a little preoccupied while i was moving. PM me your paypal Addy and i'll process it today.

What happened with the Monday update/time frame reevaluation?
i actually just got updated yesterday. the TA is difficult to get a hold of outside the shop, and the shop has been on a weird schedule for renovations. so that made it difficult.
all the small rings for the outstanding orders are done, and hes going to start looking at the revised big rings once he receives the index set from reut. reut, i will PM you his shipping address. im glad to hear its moving along - hopefully the communication will improve since i was a little irritated as well.

payed and still waitng for some kind of confirmation
i did get your payment, and youre included in the batch of "outstanding orders". sorry for the confusion.

I guess we should get you a list to determine just how many revised big rings you will need to make for past orders so here I'll start it lol

1.) bschatz2

i have a list of everyone whos received sets already, but i think thats a good idea. i know some people arent as interested as others.

1.) bschatz2
2.) prdracing
3.) reut1
4.) FORZWIN
5.) ucMP3
6.) bikingpro5
7.) xJAZx
8.) jonridinhi
9.) MonctonP5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back