FS: 2012 MZ5 GT 35,700 mi original owner in MI, White Mica/Sand Leather

mustbemazda

Banned
Potential Scammer!
:
'22 ND MX-5 RF GT, '20 CX-5 GTA, and at least 6 prior Mazdas
SOLD

SOLD

Garage kept, family / second car for this year-round NC Miata GT driver and general car enthusiast, so the 5 was used mostly during my parenting times and for road trips. I bought it brand new in Feb 2013. Maintained fanatically with regular shorter-cycle full synthetic oil changes, recent transmission fluid refresh, wipers and dry filters, plus regular detailing inside and out. No smoking, no odors, no dings, no mars, no wheel rash and no flaws – a perfect example that looks showroom fresh without exaggeration. Never any damage and no secrets or mystery history dealer lot horror stories when you buy from an original owner who knows about what he speaks.

Added: Rear Window Tint and Rear Bumper Guard accessory.

Will accommodate local inspection by forum or local car club members on your behalf (there's a big Miata club here, though I've never had time to join in), and will facilitate buyer-paid shipping (or personal airport pickup).

Folks, there is not a finer, better cared-for example you will find. Y'all know your MZ5, the Grand Touring has the goods. Lots of detail shots to send if interested.

best contact is through email to this account, greatnewcar AT yahoo dot com , because my membership here goes to a secondary account I don't actively monitor as much.
I only respond via phone so be sure to send a phone number. No tire kickers, please. Mention mazdas247 for a special offer from me!
SOLD
J
IMAG0048.jpgIMAG0026.jpgIMAG0031.jpgIMAG0023.jpgIMAG0044.jpg

Last edited:
Back