FS: 2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege (Raleigh, NC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanR

:
Pogo Stick
For Sale:
2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege
miles: 79,000ish.

Items of note:
-Smoker free
-Turbo-back CorkSport exhaust system with motor mount inserts.
-ATP Wastegate Actuator
-A small piece of the seat material is missing from the driver's seat right around where your back left pocket would be if you were sitting in the seat. The previous owner had something in his pocket when he sat down. approx 1/2" x 2"
-I have painted the wheels since the previous owner stripped the grey-ish color off them by using oven cleaner. Grey Rim Duplicolor paint with clearcoat. Touch-up required. I'll try to get to it.
-New front and rear brake pads and rotors.
-Still have original OEM Kenwood Instruction Manual
-Still have original owner's manual with it's protective carrying case
-8.5/10 car
-VIN number available by request

p4210726.jpg

p4210725.jpg

p4210724.jpg

p4210723.jpg

p4210722.jpg

p4210721.jpg

p4210719.jpg

p4210718.jpg

p4210717.jpg

p4210716.jpg

p4210715.jpg

p4210714.jpg

p4210713.jpg

p4210712.jpg

p4210729.jpg

p4210728.jpg

p4210727.jpg

p4230730.jpg

p4230731.jpg

Asking $6500.00

I'm in the Raleigh, NC. Please PM me or post if you need any additional info.

Last edited:
Are you picking up the R3 this weekend, Nathan? Wish we had a little more $$$ to make this deal happen.

Nathan the I purchase the SE-L from you? this is Gus , Liking the MSP I'm tempted to take a ride to NC one more time and take this of your hands.
Gus

Nathan, sell me your NX2000....now. That would be my 3rd white NX2000. Please ?

EDIT: Sell me the NX2000. Ha. (godofyourgod)

Last edited:
Yikes. For some reason I'm not getting the e-mail updates when there are posts in this thread so I've completely missed the replies.

@ciclon1> Hi Gus! Yeap that would be me. :) I hope the Sentra is doing well for you.
I love repeat customers. ha

@HondaEat-R> This is my third (but the other two were electric blue). The R3 I was going to purchase never materialized so I'm not sure how soon the NX will be for sale. Once the MSP is gone, I'll be using it as my daily driver until I find a replacement vehicle. The R3 may have been a bad idea anyway since I really need a truck. I'm really getting tired of imposing on friends and family to borrow theirs. But I'll always love me some SR20-power!

@ajkulish> that was from the previous owner. To be honest, I would prefer to have the original badges but to each his own I guess.

I won't thread-jack after this, but LMK if you sell the NX. There is actually a white one locally for sale, but he wants too much. Maybe I'll catch you on SR20Forum, we've both been on there since '01 I think. I love those cars man. Take care.

Wow...on a whim I checked this sale thread. I'm still not getting e-mail updates when new posts arrive so I haven't checked it because I didn't think there were any posts. :(

HondaEat-R, I was just up in your neck of the woods for a family reunion! I shoulda brought the NX. I haven't decided when I'll sell it yet, but it will be sold.

christianMSP, as ajkulish already stated, they are stock springs (to the best of my knowledge)

Getting ready to do a brake job in this thing. Fronts are starting to squeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back