FS - 03.5 Titanium MazdaSpeed Protege - 7525 original miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any pictures of the interior (specifically the drivers side with the gauges, etc)

Ironically I brought the car to work today because it was going to be nice.

I'll run out in a few hours and get you some pictures. Anything else you want to see while I'm out there?

Mark

Here you go, pics of the interior and trunk. The trunk has some stuff in it which will be going to the new owner (Unichip box with unused parts, Extra fog lights and 03 front mats.

Oh yeah, she now has 7650 miles :p

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 151
  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 141
  • guages.jpg
    guages.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 116
  • backseat.jpg
    backseat.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 110
  • trunk.jpg
    trunk.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I have someone who is interested in buying my car. They are in Canada and I just wanted to ask for any advise.

Is there anything I should know about selling a car to someone in another country? I've asked that he pick up the car in person and that he brings cash in US dollars. (no nigerian scams)

Other than that, is there anything that I am not accounting for because I don't want to receive a letter from Uncle Sam saying I owe thousands in taxes or something.

Do I just take the money and sign the title over to him and he goes on his merry way?

Thanks all!

Here you go, pics of the interior and trunk. The trunk has some stuff in it which will be going to the new owner (Unichip box with unused parts, Extra fog lights and 03 front mats.

Oh yeah, she now has 7650 miles :p

Oh no, the extra 125 miles have depreciated the value of the car down to 5 dollars! Give me NOW!! lol jk. GOod luck again

wow im blown away by what a deal it is.

17k... 7650 original miles. cleanly modified, well taken care of... why hasnt this been snatched? and it comes with a unichip... and all the original documentation..

wow.

wow im blown away by what a deal it is.

17k... 7650 original miles. cleanly modified, well taken care of... why hasnt this been snatched? and it comes with a unichip... and all the original documentation..

wow.

I've got to say that I agree with you. I don't know why it hasn't sold yet. If I was in the market for an MSP, I'd want the lowest mileage possible and we all know that we'll mod them at some point so I've taken care of that for you too.

I've only heard of one other person having my FMIC kit and he is no longer on the board. You get an extremely rare kit along with this car. I get PM's at least once a week asking if they could buy my kit or where I got it. I spent about $1900 on the FMIC kit alone.

I agree that it is in fantastic shape. If I wanted to spend 3 thousand more I would buy this car in a heartbeat, but I think you are in a sticky spot.

I test drove a new MS3. The car is no contest as far as speed is concerned to the MSP. The challenge that Mark faces is that I can buy a brand new MS3 for 22k with a warrantee, etc... Yes Mark's car is a great example of a MSP, but most people are looking to get into MSP's becasue they offer a fair value and decent performance at a decent price (~12k)

I'm lucky that I'm not in a position that I have to sell the car because I need the money.

While you are correct that you can buy a new MS3 for 5k more, some people are not in the market for those types of cars or can't afford another 5k. I've owned 2 MSP's and I could have had a WRX or SRT-4 which are for the most part "bullet-proof" and much faster cars but they didn't appeal to me. Everything about the MSP does and I was willing to take a chance on a car that I had to treat carefully and I'm glad I did because the car was perfect in every aspect and what I was looking for.

I loved the MP3's when they first came out (the looks, colors, limited availability, etc) and when I heard there was going to be turbo charged/supercharged version in the upcoming years, I decided to wait.

Most of us wouldn't trade our MSP's for anything else because we love the exclusivity of the cars among everything else. Sure they have their problems and quirks but as you see around here, most of us are willing to deal with them.

Even if I could get a brand new MS3 for 17k I still wouldn't bite, those cars do nothing for me visually (I need to be attracted to the car). I'm sure whatever car you end up with will appeal to all your senses and it seems that the MSP doesn't do that for you which is why people like cobalts, camries, accords etc. because we all don't have the same taste in life.

I'm just looking for someone who has the love for the MSP like a lot of us here and wouldn't settle for anything else. When I've bought used cars in the past (which were no longer available via new) I was willing to pay for the best condition, lowest miles, feeling I got from the owner and documentation. Unfortunately I had three people who thought the same but they slipped through my fingers. There are people willing to pay for a car that was only produced for one year, low mileage and extremely well taken care of, I just have to wait for them again which I can do.

Rush I am sorry but I have to say you are absolutely beautiful.

Sorry for the off topic.
+1...sorry for me too...(peep)

Dude, I am crying that you're getting rid of it. I've never seen the car in person or been to Jersey...but I just had a tear run down my cheek when it said FS $17K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back