Front lip

Mazda USA probably didn't think anyone would be interested. Got any links to the Panama front lip?

John

Cool. That's Helder M2's M2.

Not sure if that front lip will fit on U.S. M2's.

John

i dont think it would it has the angry mouth bumper not the smiley mouth ..looks sweet all the same ..id buy the 3d lip and have it color matched

I saw a guy here from Panam who have one OEM, why is that lip not available for the US market?

Because... essentially... the US market is lame. The US market hates hatchbacks. Especially small ones. It's apparent from all the things left out of the Mazda 2 for the American buyer. I can list several things not available to us that the rest of the world got. It's a shame.

Hopefully in time the Mazda 2 will grow here in the US and maybe we'll see a MazdaSpeed2 one day. But to be honest. Don't hold your breath for too long.

Because... essentially... the US market is lame. The US market hates hatchbacks. Especially small ones. It's apparent from all the things left out of the Mazda 2 for the American buyer. I can list several things not available to us that the rest of the world got. It's a shame.

Hopefully in time the Mazda 2 will grow here in the US and maybe we'll see a MazdaSpeed2 one day. But to be honest. Don't hold your breath for too long.

U have to take this in consideration, mazda2 was just brought here in the us as of 2011 and this was just a trial and error for them, they werent sure how the market/buyers would react

Back