front license plate help

Gbourdon said:
I think what stormtrooper is getting at is that there is a spot on the bumper that is made for the plate. Without the plate there it looks like something is missing since there is an indentation for the plate and 2 for the screws.

Yup. I just think it would look better there than anywhere else. I have mine folded so that the plate is not overhanging into the bottom grill. This wasn't for cosmetic reasons (although it turned out that way), it was because everytime I washed my car I would cut my wrists up on the damn thing.

But anyway, what I was referring to is that if you buy the caps (paint them) and replace the drilled out holes it would still look clean. Kind of like on Hondas. That is if you decide to go this route.

Last edited:
that is what i was talking about.......mike r ..... anyway do what you wish...i am done......by the time i wake up 30 other things will be said so i have gave my .02 and goodnight

Depending on the size and cut of your state plate, i'd mount it with zip ties onto the grill. Thats what i did with mine. I had to trim probably a 1/4" off of the plate, which was mostly white border so its not noticable.

It looks decent and no holes, its been very dependable.

Latest posts

Back