front grill mazda emblem

ghanaboy

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hi, my car didn't have a front emblem when I got it. It's a 2003 p5 with 14,000k miles so does anyone know if the dealer will replace it for free as part of the warranty? If not, will any other mazda's front emblem fit it? Finally, if the answer to the above 2 questions is "no", is anyone looking to sell his emblem? Thanks.

PS. It's the silver emblem in the middle of the front grill and it looks like this: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

man, everyone is trying to get rid of all their emblems and here you are trying to put them back on.
try asking other sections, like the mazdaspeed section and such...someone has to have a emblem that they are willing to part with.
welcome to the site...ENJOY!

Just go take it in. Tell 'em you were driving to the supermarket, and it was gone when you got outta the car. (ohhh, must've fallen off on the freeway, well shucks, we'll just have to order you a new one.)

I would imagine someone with an AutoExe grill would be able to hook you up... try the For Sale section and post up a Wanted Item.

i've been trying to remove my emblem.. just dont want to come off..

will try again this week-end.

go to the dealer..shoudl get one around 10$ USD or so..

Latest posts

Back