From EVO to MAZDA 3 *newbie*

daedalus said:
saw the evo down in KC... sorry to hear you got rid of it. Hope ya enjoy the 3.

Yea, the evo was fun, and extremely ego boosting..lol But adult hood and priorities have set in..but so far, I am very happy :)

congrats for the mazda 3 hope you enjoy it a lot. Welcome to mazda family and God bless you!!! Happy new year !!!

mobounce said:
Hey!

I am selling my 03 430whp EVO

I am not looking to mod or anything..stock as stock can be, besides window tinting is what I'm after :)

Yea good luck on that one...No mods will last you all of 5 minutes into the ownership of the MZ3....
<-------------did the 12 step programming for modding addiction and it didnt work.....

Its pretty easy to not add performance mods. The way I look at it, its slow as hell one stock, and its slow as hell modded, why waste money making a slow car still go slow?

Now audio wise, with the base speakers, I had to replace those, they such POSes that they wont even make a good paper weight.

LOL it was a adjustment for me going from the 240HP Talon TSi AWD to a 135HP Protege5..but they both serve different purposes.

Why don't you pick up a Eclipse GSX or Talon TSi AWD as a side project car, because the all likely hood of getting the mazda3 to go fast is slim to none..and it definitely won't be a 4g63 430whp beast.

Back