Free food/drinks at my house!

Mazdamia

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey everybody. I haven't logged into the site in a while due to having moved from CT but yes, I'm going to be having free food and drinks at my CT house on 12/5 and/or 12/6!

Of course, there is a caveat: I have my house for sale (or rent maybe)!

The house is really nice and is ready to move in for a great price so if you are in the market (or want to be) contact me to check it out. On top of that, if you refer me the buyer (friend, coworker, etc), I will give you $3000 for a finder's fee at closing! I am very motivated.

I would really appreciate any help that my fellow Mazdaphiles can give. Check out the house at:

http://www.257lincolndale.com

Thanks. Mazdamia.

ppl may be interest if u were selling the car, unfortunally....u r talking about houses?? thats more than 10x of the car....

ppl may be interest if u were selling the car, unfortunally....u r talking about houses?? thats more than 10x of the car....

Very true. But I'm also giving away something for free and, $3000 to someone who maybe only tells a friend who's interested about the house.

With freebies involved, I figured somebody would at least want to stop-by to hang...

I may try to stop by...also maybe show off my fancy 16" steel wheels with my snow tires...didn't even bother with hubcaps! haha. Keepin' it nice and ugly for the winter months.

Sounds good. I'll have my stock Pro5 wheels back on as well so we'll be looking fly!

Hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Back