Formatting thumb drive

njcarguy

:
14 CX-5
I've already had the Bluetooth/ handsfree module replaced and my iPod still doesn't work. I've given up on iPod altogether for my car. Looking at the compatibility list from mazda, there are like 2 generations and two updates that are actually acceptable for my radio.

Anyway, I'm using a thumb drive now. It's a SanDisk 64gb. I can drag the music over which is easy however how to I make playlists? I'm not sure if I add shortcuts to a new folder or what. Please advise.

I've already had the Bluetooth/ handsfree module replaced and my iPod still doesn't work. I've given up on iPod altogether for my car. Looking at the compatibility list from mazda, there are like 2 generations and two updates that are actually acceptable for my radio.

Anyway, I'm using a thumb drive now. It's a SanDisk 64gb. I can drag the music over which is easy however how to I make playlists? I'm not sure if I add shortcuts to a new folder or what. Please advise.

Probably all you need to know about playlists:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123840499-Playlists-for-the-USB

I use them often. Works perfectly on the 2014 (was unavailable on the 2013). Not sure it applies to the 2016+ though.

Thank you. I'll look at the thread. Whenever I try to search, nothing pertinent to what I need comes up.

I actually dug up that old thread simply by typing "playlist" in the search box at the top of the forum. Was the fifth result...

Back