Forged stuff for sale

So had all my forged stuff set aside and then sadly mazdaspeed was totaled.
Wiseco pistons
Molnar rods
Arp head studs
Cosmetic head gasket
As well as my t517z turbo attached to manifold and corksport downpipe all for sale

The option is not there on my iPhone. Is there a second source that I can upload it to and add the link

Start a photobucket account, upload there and past link in here

Possibly interested in turbo and manifold

Appreciate it. Was unaware of rules.

We need to see Pics with Proper Signage immediately...Here's a copy of the FS Rules...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a Vendor?

- Then please click on the following link: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...l=1#post777785

Is it FREE to post GI, GB, WTB, WTT and FS threads on Mazdas247?

- For GI, GB and WTB...YES but for GI and GB, please be sure to follow our GB Rules which can be accessed via the following link: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/entry...mp-Application

- For FS and WTT...YES but ONLY for personally owned items and not for profit.

What should I know before posting a GI, GB, WTB, WTT and FS thread?

- While we do our best to maintain a trustworthy Marketplace and help resolve issues, know that you buy, trade and or sell at your own risk, Mazdas247 is not responsible for any issues. By utilizing Mazdas247, you accept this policy.

- If you do not follow the Marketplace Rules, your thread may be closed and or deleted.

- Selling on Mazdas247 is a privilege, not a right.

- Scamming / Scammers WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

- You may be labeled a "Potential Scammer!" if no response to a scam allegation is received. This label can only be applied and removed by an Administrator when deemed necessary or by deadline.

What are the Rules?

- You MUST NOT sell things that you do not currently have in your possession.

- Both Buyers and Sellers MUST display their real location under their avatar area.

- Required Delivery Confirmation and or Tracking Number on all sales.

- A picture MUST be posted of the item including something that has Mazdas247 written on it. Also, Mazdas247 plus your USERNAME and DATE must be visible on a sign within the picture.

- If you're selling multiple items, you need to post one photo for each item.

IMG_4790.jpg

Buyer / Seller Advice

- Use Paypal

- Search Mazdas247 and Google for Buyer / Seller feedback

- Include your EBAY Rating and Feedback Stats

Back