For Sale Thread!!!!!!

Just got a huge ass F*king fine and need money to pay it off. Also Changed my mind on my build gonna part out most of my stuff that i have laying around Priced to sell. First to pay will gets it, all other will be refunded..Pm me if interest or post here
All Items are priced shipped - Will not ship international only in the lower 48 states sorry guys
PayPal - Wi_boi@msn.com

Air driver panel for front bumper. Drilled a extra hole since it dident fit right as can see in pix SOLD
NEW Slim Spa Fan SOLD
NEW Fadenza aluminum 7lb Light weight fly wheel SOLD
New 03 Protege Exedy OE clutch and aligning tools and some bolts i think. SOLD
440cc WRX Blue injector with New seal SOLD
Protege tranny guts came out of nsn steves extra tranny he sold me a while back. All the stuff are there beside 3rd gear that has 3 broken teeth everything is fine. SOLD
New Medevil power steering pully SOLD
New RR racing Orthodox pully SOLD
Micrtech LT8s bought from khaosman a while back. Includes water temp sensor computer connector everything you need to get it working and instruction. SOLD

Stock Msp shock and spring bought from fatti03msp a while back when i blew my shocks. Had them on for a month or two. $280 shipped

dscf2780e.jpg
dscf2781n.jpg
dscf2779i.jpg
dscf2778jz.jpg

Big ass Evo 8 spoiler. Sanded and primed. Could still use some more sanding and prime. $110 shipped

dscf2787u.jpg
dscf2786p.jpg
dscf2785a.jpg
dscf2784m.jpg
dscf2783.jpg
dscf2782wq.jpg

Msp flip Dash din pocket $30 shipped
dscf2798r.jpg

Protege flip up cup holder. Minor scratches and dings $35 shipped

dscf2812.jpg
dscf2811g.jpg

Vacumm block - $30 shipped

dscf2816a.jpg

Type S/RS flang - $15 shipped

dscf2813i.jpg

New HKPRO Rear EndLinks - sold

dscf2815s.jpg

Last edited:
how was the ride with the struts? n r those the stock springs? all 4? 300$? n would u do a deal if i bought the rear endlinks too? PM me if ud like.

how was the ride with the struts? n r those the stock springs? all 4? 300$? n would u do a deal if i bought the rear endlinks too? PM me if ud like.

they ride pretty good and yes there all stock on all. sure i'll throw you a deal. check your pm.

Back