Fog light BULBS

Not sure myself. I bought the silverstar brand at autozone and it still does not match the HID's.

I got the Vixion X hi-power 4300K bulbs. They are a LOT whiter than the standard ones, but still don't match the HID's in mine, even though the HID's are supposed to be 4300K also.

I also have some white LED bulbs that are probably 8000K - 10000K and they are more blue than the HID's.

So if I had to guess, maybe the 6000K's might be the best match. Unfortunately, it's probably going to be trial and error.

I got the Vixion X hi-power 4300K bulbs. They are a LOT whiter than the standard ones, but still don't match the HID's in mine, even though the HID's are supposed to be 4300K also.

I also have some white LED bulbs that are probably 8000K - 10000K and they are more blue than the HID's.

So if I had to guess, maybe the 6000K's might be the best match. Unfortunately, it's probably going to be trial and error.

I just ordered 8000k, the guy told me they will be a very close match to the stock HIDs.

Let us know how they look. I think there are a bunch of us trying to find the perfect match!

I have a Denso HID unit/D2R HID bulbs(4300k) off of IS300 collecting dust in the garage and was wondering if there's an adapter to fit it in the fog light. I think it's a 9006. I want to try to put HID and yellow film over the fog to add some contrast. I really dont want to cut into fog housing but I just may end up doing so.

The closest will be 4000k. I have a CX7 and changed my ugly yellow fogs with H11 White Xenons and it is so much better. Here are pics for your judgement:

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

Back