Five years later...

Gaboost

:
2006 Aspen White WRX
It's hard to believe it's been that long since I moved from georgia. Some of you all know who I am but see alot of new people here, too.

I no longer have the wrx, have a civic si sedan now. Looking to sell it because it's an 09 with 4600 miles on it-yeah it just sits around.

I'm going to try and make it for a visit with some friends and family in a couple months. Do any meets still happen? Sure it's changed there a bit. I've spent many a saturday night in the barrett parkway area lol.

whats going on ron havent seen you in forever. If your going to be in the kennesaw area lmk i live up there. there really arent any meets anymore everybody has ended up getting busy with other stuff.

How's it going Korey? You still work over at Toyota? One of my friends lives right off barrett parkway and 75 now so I'll definitely let you know when I'm in the area.

How's it going guys?(and girls lol) Still have your msp's? I don't see Luke much here anymore, does he still have the P5?

How's it going guys?(and girls lol) Still have your msp's? I don't see Luke much here anymore, does he still have the P5?

scott is currently winning on the mazda front with 4 (msp, rx7, cx7, nc miata), i have 3 in the driveway (p5 and 2nb miatas), and ja/luke have their 2 (msp and p5)

I believe Kevin has me beat though. Lets see, 2 NAs, P5, MX3 (1 or 2, I don't remember), and the Tracer has a Mazda motor don't it?

Hey, Ron!

I've moved back to VA, and have cycled through a few cars since GA. We had the P5 and MPV, got back here and added a Mustang to the fleet for about a year, because I wanted a 4-seat convertible. Decided it was a crap car, traded it on a Mazda6, which we had for a year and traded on a New Mazda5. Finally, in May, we got rid of the MPV, and grabbed a '91 BMW 325i Convertible, to satisfy the 4-seat convertible need again.

My wife is working for the Marines, our kid is 6! and I'm looking for a job again. :-(

I hope all is well with you! :D

I believe Kevin has me beat though. Lets see, 2 NAs, P5, MX3 (1 or 2, I don't remember), and the Tracer has a Mazda motor don't it?

Yup. 2 Miatas, P5, MX3, and the Tracer with the AWD + BPT.

Greetings, Ron!

I used to be able to "out-car" Kevin but I've sold most of the heard.
Now I'm down to the red protege, Mazdaspeed Protege, caged protege, miata, and a 240sx.

Man and I thought two cars was too many. Actually one is a huge van for work. Looking at picking up a 93 civic eg hatch. With a k20z1 under the hood. Full suspension and everything, would be fun for auto-x and "weekend activities" lol.

Back