First CEL on Mazdaspeed3

HEY GUYS....GUESS WHAT!!!! CEL is back on. Yeah I have another trip to the dealership. I cant wait. It is going to be awesome. Same code as before p2006, we will see how they fix it this time.

Oh man they replaced the switch last week and the light came on again 4 days later. It is back in the shop, should get it back on wednesday.

Does anyone else find this more than just a bit disconcerting? I mean, how many of us are taking our MS3's in more than once - sometimes 3 or 4 times - before they are "fixed"? That's crap!!

If I did not love the car for so many other reasons, I would look at this as a Lemon Law issue. Three strikes and you're out.

2100 miles no issues in Texas. I even drilled out the airbox today. Though i'll say the butt dyno doesn't feel anything.

noobinacan said:
whoa - 13 k already ?
wow that's a lot. haha
yea going to have another 1k or so on again after this weekend. We're always taking trips in it. It's great on the highways.

And I thought I had a lot of miles on mine. I am currently putting on about 700 miles a week in mine. 45 miles each way to work really blows goat.

Back