Firmware NA03_11048 For 10.25 Inch Widescreen Update CX-5

My 2021 GTR didn't like 11048.
It finds the file on the USB stick, file hash code matches what's in the accompanying file so it's definitely good, it copies the file, then it fails
Maybe try a different USB drive?

Mazda Connect FIRMWARE Update for all CX-5's and CX-9s from late 2021 (2022 MY) with 10.25 Widescreen Display ONLY.

Mazda has introduced (June this year) the latest Firmware Update for Mazda Connect and ONLY for models with 10.25 inch Display.
NA03_11048
ONLY NA03 is suitable for this model and the updated Version Number is 11040.
NA03 is ONLY for North American SOLD Models.
To find out what version is in your car now do the following..
GEN 7.
1. Turn the ignition to ACC or to ON.
2. Select ”Settings” on the Home screen.
3. Select “System Setting”.
4. Select “System Information”.
5. Select “Version Information”.
6. See 'System Software'
Version Number like 11007 is revealed.

IF your CX-5 is below 11048 Version Number I strongly advise you get your Mazda Dealer to update or you can do it yourself and yes I can provide you with the download link and the easy update on how to, this Genuine Mazda information will not be posted publicly you must ask for it in the form of a direct message stating all the detail that you find above (Current Region and Version info). IF you want your Mazda Dealer to update you MUST complain to them that you have an issue like Infotainment reboots all the time.
This is the changelog list of all the update fixes for NA03. (North America)

Ver. 7000C0A-NA03_11048)
• No Changelog issued by Mazda.

Ver. 7000C0A-NA03_11040)
• The system may reboot.

(Ver. 7000C0A-NA03_11038)
• DTC U3000:49 is stored which may be accompanied with following symptoms.
- No sound comes out from the speakers.
- Audio source selection is unavailable.
- The system reboots.

(Ver. 7000C0A-NA03_11032)
• Update detail screen shows incomplete sentence and trying to scroll to the beginning of the sentence leads to the whole sentence disappearing.
• Turning the main power off may lead to a reboot while playing audio tracks using Android AutoTM and displaying the map using Android AutoTM.
• Voice command may not be recognized.
• Turning the main power on may lead to a reboot after connecting a device to use Apple CarPlayTM.
• Android AutoTM may fail to connect.
• The 360° view monitor screen may be overlaid with the home screen.
• DTC for disconnection of the mic may be stored in the CMU after updating the emergency call unit (TCU in MDARS) software.
• If the volume knob is pressed and held to turn the power off while adjusting Fader/Balance, the lines showing current setting for Fader/Balance may not appear the next time the power is turned on.
• Turning the main power off may cause the display to keep turning on while using Android AutoTM.
• The parking sensor screen may freeze after particular operations.
• Track selection using voice command may result in the error message “Too many tracks. This function is not available”.
• After selecting certain speed for the speed alarm, re-opening the screen shows default setting instead of the selected one while multiple USB devices are connected.
• The device name may not appear when connected using CarPlayTM.
• DTC U2301:56 may be stored after installing an accessory device.
• Album artwork may not appear when playing music using a USB connected iPhone.
• Android AutoTM may not appear on the entertainment screen.
• The screen may turn black when using CarPlayTM.
• The screen may freeze when a Bluetooth® device is disconnected.
• The destination may not be registered when a destination is sent via MyMazda application.
• When it reboots, registered information for a paired Bluetooth® device may be lost.
• The center display may turn black when the gear is shifted from reverse position to park position.
• Steering switch operation for auto-tuning may erase the banner when listening to the radio.
• Screen freezes and goes to white screen, then the system reboots.
• The audio selection switch does not work.
• If another incoming call comes in immediately after the hands-free call is ended, it is automatically accepted.
• It takes time to establish Bluetooth® connection.
• Mobile911 function may not place a call while no Bluetooth® device is connected.
• Mobile911 function may not place a call when using CarPlayTM.
Can you send me the link for the us update please

Hello 👋
I habe a Mazda CX 9 2022, and would like to get the latest CMU file link please.
Any help?
You have to Direct Message the thread starter and request it. Have a read through the initial post on page 1.

New Mazda Connect Firmware update for CX-5 and CX-9 with 10.3 Inch screen for North American market ONLY.
No Changelog has been issued.

CMU_7000C0A-NA03_11048.kwi * CX-5 + CX-9 2021 on with 10.3 inch center display.

MUST Private Message for link.
Hello dear Ash👋
I have a Mazda CX 9 2022, and would like to get the latest CMU file link please.
Any help?

Hello dear Ash👋
I have a Mazda CX 9 2022, and would like to get the latest CMU file link please.
Any help?
You need to message him directly by clicking on his name and then "Start a conversation"

1704990032906.png

Back