Finaly getting rid of it.

Hopefully by the end of the month i will be rid of this vermin that so regularly plagues my life. The MSP is getting traded for a miata so 1 i can make more power, 2 i can skull **** corvettes by the end of august, 3 ????, 4 profit.

I can honestly say this car has the worst mechanical problems and bad aftermarket Ive encountered. On top of that no information progression has EVER really been made on this car. In the end it looks nice and thats it.

Im glad to finally be rid of it.

Well this car has always been an afterthought... It could have been better but then the price-point would have been more than most people would have wanted to shell out. Haven't fallen completely out of love yet but I hear ya, it's a struggle sometimes... Best of luck guys and keep us updated what you all move on to.

i love mine, i will never sell it! it does have issues sometimes but nothing that makes me want to get rid of it

I'm in the same boat...just getting some cash together for something else, maybe an ms3. The car's been good to me, but all the little quirks are getting on my nerves after almost 5 years of ownership

I'm giving my car one last shot. Had nothing but problems since the purchase in August 08, and if they aren't fixed with the last batch of parts I just bought then I am dumping it.

Back