Finally I'm a new owner. Meteor grey sGT hatch with tech.

ghsmark20

:
2014 Mazda3 Hatch Meteor Grey sGT w/ tech
Just purchased a Meteor Grey sGT hatch with tech package on Friday. The car has everything minus the radar cruise control. So far loving the car and windows are getting tinted as we speak. Will post pics soon.

Yeah the 2TE's should be arriving now for sure. 3TE (The one with the active cruise control) probably not until December, Mid to Late December most likely.

Welcome! what % tint did you go with? I plan on tinting mine, but not sure if I'll go 20 or 30 %

Yeah the 2TE's should be arriving now for sure. 3TE (The one with the active cruise control) probably not until December, Mid to Late December most likely.

Yea on the Mazda car info sheet its listed as 2TE

Welcome! what % tint did you go with? I plan on tinting mine, but not sure if I'll go 20 or 30 %

I went with 15%. I'm posting pics in a few minutes.

Here it is with 15% tint.
qH5SnjK.jpg

vhnogSy.jpg

Uy16Ky6.jpg

Z3lrHcA.jpg

bK3VQch.jpg

bkMoiVS.jpg

Congrats on the car :D looks so much better tinted.

@bigadorf tinting price really depends on what type of film and brand you get. You can get a whole car tinted for as low as $100 with some cheap film to as much as $1g to tint a car lol So yeah really depends on what tint you get.

My last car was a Magnum R/T. It cost me $80 to have it tinted, but the rear sides were so dark, they only needed to do the hatch and front doors. That was about 6 years ago. The same guys doing the same film on my new car quoted me $230 for all side windows, rear and snrf. I'm going to go with them because they've been around a long time, did excellent work last time and use good quality film with a lifetime warranty. They even replace it if you scratch or damage it. I had other cars done other places and the film would bubble or get weird in spots.

I thought the sGT's with tech package all come with active radar cruise control? At least that's how it is when I go to the mazda site.
thanks..

In California, front windows require 70% VLT. Literally, one cannot tint them.
Only rear windows and hatch.
Can someone refer a good shop in Bay Area?

Pre-November tech package did not have active radar cruise control (2TE). This has since been discontinued and the new 3TE tech package has ARCC.

I have the 3TE package and it works great.

Everyone who is buying be careful my dealer tried to swap me with 2TE package after I negotiated for a 3TE package.
They all will have the same excuse "I thought that was the new package".

Last edited:
Back