few houston mazdas gettin together...

MP3Architect

Contributor
few of us that have never meet got together for lunch. was nice to get people form the rotaries, 6's, and us protege people together. and best yet...a ms3! love those little things. anyways...just a few pics. it was too hot to get anything going.
meet24june07.jpg

meet24june072.jpg

meet24june073.jpg

meet24june074.jpg

meet24june075.jpg

Javo said:
more shots please
sorry thats all i took. others might post some more. we ate and then went to do the photoshoot, but everyone took off pretty quick so this is all i gots. it was uber hot out.

MP3Architect said:
just south of where 610 meets 59S. south of the galleria area.

Ahh thats not that far from me at all. Maybe next time there is a meet or something I can tag along.

That's alot of Mazdas! Very nice turn out!
Nearly every meet has been on my weekend with the kids.
I'd like to be at the next one. I just rebuilt my tranny with welded LSD and put in a new clutch!! Good to go!!

Sweet.!
The black msp with the tinted reverse lights looks nice...As always citizenpro and MP3Architect keepin' it clean...i think i might have to join the wingless crew

^ thanx!

....Architects speed was dirty as f*ck, i didnt even wanna drive with em :p

CitizenPro said:
^ thanx!

....Architects speed was dirty as f*ck, i didnt even wanna drive with em :p
im glad i didn't clean it. its rained everyday since and is supposed to rain every day till next week. not gonna waste my time when its about to get even more dirty.

MP3Architect said:
im glad i didn't clean it. its rained everyday since and is supposed to rain every day till next week. not gonna waste my time when its about to get even more dirty.

luckily it hasn't rain on me since. it only rained when i was at work and i park in a garage so i was safe. just a heads up, but we might be planning another mazda meet/bbq next time at walter hall park in league city. it's still up in the air, but so far thats the only park suggested.... (by me) hehe, oh and thanks for posting my pics. i was actually in this forum to post some pics. you save me some time. (cabpatch)

Sam Houston Raceway Park most likely Sunday afternoon.
I have to wait for mom to get the kids friday so I think it will be too late!
Sunday is from 2-8pm I'm planning to be there early since I have to pick up my kids by 6pm!

Anyone??

Back