FC3S Exhaust: Single or Dual?

Kauai Dave

:
'07 Nissan Titan!
Okay so I've got another fc3s. It's an '88. The exhaust system works fine, my friend even said don't mess with it. But I want a single exhaust outlet. Now this is where I need some good opinions. Do you lose powet by making it a single outlet, or would you gain some power by doing so? or is it better, like my friend said to leave it stock?

is it a true dual or is it just a y-pipe. i'm unfamiliar with the rx7. you prolly won't lose any power really. but you won't gain any either. that's if it's just a y-pipe.

you don't want single, it'll be WAY TOO LOUD

there's a reason Mazda made a y pipe exhaust for it, using 2 mufflers instead of 1 to quiet down the exhaust.

besides what are you gonna do with the extra exhaust cutout on the bumper if you went single muffler :D

thanks for considering about the noise zoomzoomh. i'm kinda going for that. see before i used to get so irriatated with all the hondas here with their flowmaster exhaust, so i can't beat them i'll compete with them instead! hehe! maybe when i can afford the kit from gp sports then i'll switch back to dual.

Back