Factory Bose Amplifier location in 2018 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring?

So finally bout to do my install this week and was reviewing the previous posts again. I see where you mentioned "everything is there"
red is subwoofer +
white is subwoofer -
green is remote 12v
then run power to the battery and ground to chassis ground and you're done.

When you say (sub + and sub -), that's where the speaker wire (- and +) from the LOC tap in right? Then the remote(green) goes with the remote wire from LOC (both going to the remote on the amp). Then just run my power from the LOC to the same power going to amp, and run the ground to chassis. Correct?
Just making sure, my LOC had 4 speaker wire connects, but I guess we only need 2 to get the input signal. I hope I'm understanding this. I hate when I decide to look at this while I'm working on my overnight shift. LOL.

So finally bout to do my install this week and was reviewing the previous posts again. I see where you mentioned "everything is there"
red is subwoofer +
white is subwoofer -
green is remote 12v
then run power to the battery and ground to chassis ground and you're done.

When you say (sub + and sub -), that's where the speaker wire (- and +) from the LOC tap in right? Then the remote(green) goes with the remote wire from LOC (both going to the remote on the amp). Then just run my power from the LOC to the same power going to amp, and run the ground to chassis. Correct?
Just making sure, my LOC had 4 speaker wire connects, but I guess we only need 2 to get the input signal. I hope I'm understanding this. I hate when I decide to look at this while I'm working on my overnight shift. LOL.
Do I need loc? My amp has high level input, I try but sub is not kicking hard.

Can anyone tell me where the factory bose amplifier is in the 2017/18 CX-9 Grand Touring is located? Does anyone have a wiring schematic for it? I'm trying to tap into the subwoofer signals pre-bose amp to provide the signal to an aftermarket amplifier and subwoofer, but I can't find the factory amp anywhere in the car!

Thanks!
What about a 2016 mazda cx9 (non-bose )can't seem to find the am under passenger seat would you know were it could be ?

What about a 2016 mazda cx9 (non-bose )can't seem to find the am under passenger seat would you know were it could be ?
The non-Bose models don't have an outboard amplifier. The head unit has an internal amp.

Back