F1 This Saturday 3/21?

Ryan, I have a birthday party and a get together with a friend I haven't seen in a while to attend that day, can't make it out.

You have well needed steam???

Alas, money and the distance there are the main factors for me not going. There's a track in Wallingford that is a lot closer to me and I'll likely be going to sometime soon. Sorry, nothing against you! (kiss)

You have well needed steam???

Alas, money and the distance there are the main factors for me not going. There's a track in Wallingford that is a lot closer to me and I'll likely be going to sometime soon. Sorry, nothing against you! (kiss)

come down tonight, Wednesday is ladies night(breakn)all ladies 16 and over with valid license race for $5.00 per race from 6-10 p.m.

thanks for letting me know....... :)

guess i will stay home and get the back splash done in my kitchen!

-R

come down tonight, Wednesday is ladies night(breakn)all ladies 16 and over with valid license race for $5.00 per race from 6-10 p.m.

Maybe next week when I know I can get out of work with enough time to get down there for a few good runs... I work in Winsted so it's a haul to get to Wallingford after work. Thanks for letting me know!!!

no problem, last night we had a better showing of ladies. We plan on giving ladies their own heat so they don't have to worry about the jealous boys. If it doesn't matter to you then we can let you race with them.

Latest posts

Back