F.S. Turbolife FMIC with Forge motorsports BOV

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdafreak7

:
03 MSP
hello, I have up for sale this awesome Turbolife FMIC kit from the most recent GB. I just got this kit like 2 months ago and recently got it installed, when i did the installation I decided to go with a forge motorsports BOV that is vented to the atmosphere. That is the reason why you see i relocated the MAF to the cold pipe and the car never stalls anymore.I have run into serious financial problems so im forced to sell my MSP, and i figured im not gonna get what i need to pay off the MSP when i sell it, at least i can sell this intercooler and some other parts separate and make alot more cash, This ikit is in great shape! other then the unavoidable scratches on the alluminum piping from installing them thats it, they can be sanded and polished again if you really wanted to but its very difficult to install without scratching them up. These kits cost $650 new, heres your chance to get one thats already setup for MAF relocation and also, you get it already with a nice vent to atmosphere BOV the core is mint! not even i slight imperfection in the fins on the intercooler, and you would also get the BOV that i paid almost $150 bucks for..im asking $550 for everything..ill even throw in extra connectors and clamps!! EDIT...forgot to mention that this is located in lancaster county PA. you can pick it up or ship it.

S5007484.jpg
[/IMG]

S5007504.jpg
[/IMG]

S5007485.jpg
[/IMG]

S5007486.jpg
[/IMG]

S5007488.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
wow, im honestly shocked this kit hasnt sold!! this for sale section is probably the deadest ive seen on any of the forums...lol maybe ill throw it on ebay..

U might have better luck if u do it for 550 shipped!i know its hardly used but still a used part none the less, and i beleive the 650 price in turbolifes gb was shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back