Looking for Atmospheric Diverter Valve Spacer (2023 CX-9)

Looking for a Atmospheric Diverter Valve spacer for my 2023 CX-9. Is anyone aware of something like this being available for my CX9? My friend added one to his VW suv and I really like sounds it produces. See description below;

"Our ECS DV Spacer unleashes your turbocharger's compressed air into the atmosphere, giving it the sound of a blow off valve (BOV), with every gear change and every boosted throttle close! Thanks to our strategically engineered vent slots you can boost on without worry of CEL (Check Engine Light)."

The CX-9 already has a blow off valve. But the sound is muffled by the air intake. If you install any of the available cold air intake, you will get the blow off valve sound from the turbo.

The CX-9 already has a blow off valve. But the sound is muffled by the air intake. If you install any of the available cold air intake, you will get the blow off valve sound from the turbo.
Thanks for the info. Are there any fan favorite intakes or are they all about the same for the CX-9

They will all give the same sound. Corksport and Burger Tuning are probably the best that you can get for the money right now.

Back