f/ic maps for proteges? (non-msp)

fLyPiNoY7

Return of the Evil Monkey
:
2003 Sunlight Silver Protege5
would anyone who's running the f/ic on their protege5/non-msp protege mind posting up their maps?...im having trouble tuning my setup as my car will not go into open loop...

Is this for the AEM F/IC, if so, I don't know of anyone running it on a NA protege ECU. Maybe you can check the Engine Management and Tuning forum for some info.

What do you mean: "Won't go into open loop?" Without an O2 clamp, you shouldn't touch low-rpm / low-rev running... just adjust WOT and 3/4 throttle running.

Sorry... my maps are for another controller, and they're set up for incredibly aggressive cams and ultra-high octane propane... likely won't help you much.

when i brought my car into a tuning shop, they told me that they were having problems getting the car into open loop and couldnt tune for it...they had me run the tps wire through the f/ic for the f/ic to trick the ecu into thinking that the throttle was wide open (it would go into open loop on wot) when it wasnt...but it doesnt seem to be working

Why would you want to fool it into running WOT maps at low throttle openings? Just clamp the O2 and tune from there.

By the way... what controller are you using?

Back