Exhaust build

So I just ebay searched MX6 FSDE Header, and see a bunch of 4-2-1's and as long as egr bung is angled correct (parallel to ground right?) and for an FSDE, it should mount up to the piping? Or will piping need to be modified too?

yes, the egr bung should be parallel and your stock exhaust piping will have to be modified since the header is longer.

How much would need to cut off? Like i said, I think im finally gonna get a Corksport exhaust, but that will go straight from the downpipe, which I know with a 4-2-1 would mean cutting off some correct?

How much would need to cut off? Like i said, I think im finally gonna get a Corksport exhaust, but that will go straight from the downpipe, which I know with a 4-2-1 would mean cutting off some correct?

from the looks of it to the point of the stock cat. you might want to pm cres (cr3motorsports), he had one with his supercharger setup.

I have a Megan Racing Catback with a Manzo(formerly known as M2 Performance) 4-1 header and a INSYS short ram intake. In my opinion, it has a really deep nice tone to it.

Look into the hks hi power exhaust, it's the one I have and I honestly love the way it looks and sounds . Waiting on these headers I ordered from racing mazda to complete it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back