Ebay Cargo Hold Cover for Gen 1 Mazda5

That monstrosity is for a Yukon or something! Get ur money back

Thats what I thought. But I'll still need some measurements or possibly pictures to help my case against this seller on ebay. Anyone care to help?
Regards,
-Curtis

Most ebay sellers have their return policy on their listing. I've never had a problem returning.

I have a 2006 Mazda5 - that looks similr to what I have, except it's upside down in your picture. I'll measure it when I get home. The ends of the cover are slightly spring loaded, try taking the caps off the place where they are suppose to go and see if it fits. It does seem large at first, but should fit. It does take a bit of fiddling to get in place, but it is nice to have.

Last edited:
Sounds good! I'll be back at home this weekend to try again and hopefully it was just user error (I was in a rush and couldn't get it to install immediately)
-Curtis

the one I have is 52.5 inches from end to end - it only has 2 attachments for the cover to the back of the end rests and it seems that yours has 4, but they may have improved it. Tell us if it fits :)

the one I have is 52.5 inches from end to end - it only has 2 attachments for the cover to the back of the end rests and it seems that yours has 4, but they may have improved it. Tell us if it fits :)

Just measured it and it's about 55.5 inches wide. Now I'm wondering what car it came from. Anyways thanks for all the help! I'll be returning this one, spend a little more and get a true oem version.
-Curtis

The attachments look like ours in our Honda CRV - I'll have to measure it when I get home :) - on Monday

Back