EAST COAST FORMULA DRIFT APRIL 16th, 2005 @ WALL SPEEDWAY, WALL, NEW JERSEY

Subghetto

:
2008 Nissan Rouge; Former 2002 Mazda Protege 5 owner
This looks pretty sweet I might go there anyone else? I posted this for those interested.

EAST COAST FORMULA DRIFT
Article by: SpeedOptions (Saturday, February 26, 2005) (3479 reads)

<center>

THE BIGGEST EVENT EVER TO HIT THE EAST COAST FORMULA DRIFT

APRIL 16th, 2005 @ WALL SPEEDWAY, WALL, NEW JERSEY</center>

Meet the drivers, see the cars, and enjoy the car show, in the long awaited event for the first time in the EAST COAST. Space is extremely limited! Car show, vendor row, stage will be all outside along with the drifting.

CAR SHOW SPACE IS AVAILABLE! Register now to secure your spot, or contact us for further questions.

Event info:

- The only OFFICIAL US Drifting Championship
- The producers of the First D1 Grand Prix bring over 40 top drifters in the States to compete for the first and only drifting championship!!!
- Need For Speed Underground car show features over close to 100 car show categories as well as cash prizes!!
- Action Sports Demo.
- Top Japanese Drivers, cars.
- Professional Japanese Drivers Tarzan Yamada, Ucchi Utsumi to judge
- Formula D Umbrella girls on-site as well as Sunisa Kim and Mary Jo Castillo, Courtney Day
- Full stage with performers, DJ's and music acts
- Driver Autograph session

Car show participants get two tickets to the event per registration.

<center>www.formulad.com</center>

*If you can't register online you can call or email our office and we can register you over the phone or send you a vehicle registration form.

Marketing Promotions/Car Show/Media - Fred@SlipstreamGlobal.com
Drivers/Teams/TV- Ryan@SlipstreamGlobal.com

Slipstream
formulad@slipstreamglobal.com

<center>

www.formulad.com</center>

.. This looks terribly interesting. OoOoOooOooh. If I can get there, I might go. School and all, tho'. Bleh.

I'll ask around with the MEC'ers.. see if anyone is interested in driving up.

Last edited:
Sounds hot, I should be able to make it, I am game for a meet up before the event.

hazeXban said:
Sounds hot, I should be able to make it, I am game for a meet up before the event.

if you and goku roll down i'll meet up with you guys, i think we're all from the same county

How many of you are going? Me and a friend are going and would like to meet up with some people.

haze20 said:
How many of you are going? Me and a friend are going and would like to meet up with some people.

I'am going with my cousin and maybe my friend I'am going to probably buy tickets on-line in the next couple of days. There are also a lot of us from www.mazdateam.org (MTMA) that will be there which means a couple of people from here will be there like jerseyemt, dis, lilmama, etc....

Last edited:
I already have the tickets but I have never been to Jersey before. It's nice to drive with people who know the area. Plus it's fun to drive in a large pack of people who are into cars.

Im going but Im probably gonna end up working on Saturday (probably till 4 or 5pm) so Ill be at the Wall stadium around 6 or 7pm till closing

goku4658 said:
so who's goin to this...?

I'am going and I suggest anyone go since we the (eastcoast) rarely see any drifting unlike the (westcoast) which always gets drifting events like every ******* week :mad:

Back