MazdaSpeed 6

Attachments

• DYNO 2-16-08.jpg
    DYNO 2-16-08.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 388
  • 2-18-08 Dyno Rican219.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
I guess I'm a little confused. So you Dyno'd to see what your numbers are without the new turbo and tune...am I correct?

Sooooo.....this is your baseline before you put a bigger turbo and tune?
Make sure you take that atp boost cut defender off when you tune or you'll be the next zoom zoom boom member.

Nice run.

Your BOV sounds amazing. Why does it sound do good besides the VTA? Did the new intake/FMIC do something to get that sound?

I guess I'm a little confused. So you Dyno'd to see what your numbers are without the new turbo and tune...am I correct?
Yes I want to see what kind of an improvement I will have.

And this shows me what my mods have gotton me to.

Sooooo.....this is your baseline before you put a bigger turbo and tune?
Make sure you take that atp boost cut defender off when you tune or you'll be the next zoom zoom boom member.

LOLZ Yes I don't want to join that club if I can help it

Nice run.

Your BOV sounds amazing. Why does it sound do good besides the VTA? Did the new intake/FMIC do something to get that sound?

Yes that corksport FMIC did change the way it sounds it makes more of a flutter like the Supras. LOVE IT!!

Run was on 93
Boost Level more then likely was around 17 to 18 PSI I'm not sure because I was not in the car.
68 Degrees
Humidity 25%

corksport states that with their fmic and ram air intake you will see 1-4 psi higher than stock.

I've had the GT30 turbo for 6+ months, I push her hard everyday... never touched the ECU.

Waiting for the CP-E Version 2 for now, then will spring for the best Standalone available, as long as price is worth it.

Back