Dumb Question....I know.

figo

I know this is the stupidest question and I'll probably be banned from the forum and forced to join the IloveKIA forum but here I go.

Will Mazda adjust my interest rate from 3.9% to 2.9% (5yrs) considering I purchased the car 11 days before they changed the financing rate.

Please don't think less of me.

I doubt it as well. Given how square headed loans are, that would mean that you will need your loan to be refinanced (like a mortgage or something)

Not a financial adviser here, but just try to pay the loan ASAP (i.e. 2-3 payments at a time when there is some extra cash available), that will save you enough...

IloveKIA forum? (scratch) LOL, but if you can refinance with them with a lower rate, go ahead! (lol2)

Last edited:
They not gonna change the rate, that's a given, but in any event it would only change your payment about $8 a month.

nope... i'm guessing u're purchase the car in canada, the program just change as of december 2nd. same with with the 90 days deferral payment. u purchase the car, but have u taken deliever of the vehicle? if u haven't, u can still get the dealer to change the rate.

i'm a business manager at a mazda dealership in toronto. so feel free to ask me anything

Back