Drivers side window sliding forward

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech & i-Activesense
Hey peeps, I have a 2016 GT AWD and recently I’ve been noticing that my driver side window seems to be sliding or tilting forward a bit when I open and close the window. I can tell because of the slight gap where my window tint is is larger. If I grab the window I can push/pull it. Ask into the correct spot but it just slips forward again the next time I open the window. Is there something loose that needs tightening? Anyone have detailed instructions for removing the door panel? Wondering what could be causing this?

Hey peeps, I have a 2016 GT AWD and recently I’ve been noticing that my driver side window seems to be sliding or tilting forward a bit when I open and close the window. I can tell because of the slight gap where my window tint is is larger. If I grab the window I can push/pull it. Ask into the correct spot but it just slips forward again the next time I open the window. Is there something loose that needs tightening? Anyone have detailed instructions for removing the door panel? Wondering what could be causing this?
Haven't seen you posting here for a while, BTW.

There's positioning adjustment for front window glass. I believe the bolts holding the window glass is loose and that's why the glass is tilting. Follow the Mazda CX-5 Workshop Manual to open the door panel, or do a search here for the writeup if there's one.

Mazda CX-5 Service & Repair Manual: Front Door Trim Removal/Installation

Mazda CX-5 Service & Repair Manual: Front Door Glass Removal/Installation

Mazda CX-5 Front Window Glass Adjustment.jpg

Back