mb03.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 89
  • mb04.jpg
    mb04.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 91
  • mb05.jpg
    mb05.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 105
Really love it man, red is my favorite color. I love it because it's simple and clean and the wheels just make people say....this guy has style!

Aww gosh, you guys are going to make me blush! :D (rei)

yashart_mp3: I am using a canon digital rebel xt and 70-200mm f/4 L lens. It's really too much camera for an amateur like myself; maybe I'll grow into it (crazy)

tengoestetempo: I have espelir springs and love 'em.

mountjonas: Yeah, it's mission bay. However, I failed horribly at capturing how beautiful it was today! (doh)

toucci said:
mountjonas: Yeah, it's mission bay. However, I failed horribly at capturing how beautiful it was today! (doh)

a little post on the photos and they'll look even better. although, they're good enough that it makes me want to move back to sd.

...Back to my home, I dare not go...
...for if I do, my mother will say....

Hahahaha. Pretty funny that I still remebered that song.

Nice car by the way dude.

trevor you put your wheels on the wrong car, their supposed to go on the blue one in my sig. btw black out your headlights :)

or paint the headligts red, u dont see that much around and it will probbally look real hot IMO

mountjonas said:
a little post on the photos and they'll look even better. although, they're good enough that it makes me want to move back to sd.
I played with the levels a bit on my sig. What can I do about the glare around the shiny emblems?

DE31 said:
trevor you put your wheels on the wrong car, their supposed to go on the blue one in my sig. btw black out your headlights :)
You coulda had them complete with tires for 400... what more did you want? (dunno)

after seein those tails on year car i DEF have to get me a set. the classic red is hot from any angle, looks hott mang. and can we get a pic of the interior? are those reskinned leather stock buckets?

kudakev615 said:
after seein those tails on year car i DEF have to get me a set. the classic red is hot from any angle, looks hott mang. and can we get a pic of the interior? are those reskinned leather stock buckets?
they're wet okole covers... expensive but they make a big difference while also making the P5 beach capable

Back