dont buy gas..

iLisa

Contributor
:
the best wagon evAr..
delete this.

mods delete this thread... i dont wanna start a flamewar or anything.

Last edited:
I'll do it, but I think it won't help, because people are going to buy it the next day, or the day before, which will make it even out.

Myself and everyone at my office are going to do it, but i dont see it helping much, there are just way to many people to get the word too. If cnn and local news agencies would get involved, it would maybe make a small impact.

oh.. my bad. This is the first time i've seen this.
*mods.. feel free to delete this thread*

hahahahahahahahah!!!! Do you truly think you could ever out last the Oil companies?????

Come on, just buy your gas when you need it and get use to being ass raped for it!!! Sad, but the rich will always be the rich and the poor will always be the poor and the middle class will pay for everything for the poor and the rich!!!!

just edit the post and take that info out.

you're only hurting yourself if you don't buy gas, especially today. its going to hit $3 here.

I remember the last time I saw this. Gas went up 20 cents the day after...

Now riding bikes to work for a year, that's something to think about.

Well... most companies are in to make a profit, so I don't blame a specific company for this. Rather it is the lack of competition and lack of control over supply.

Autox MSP said:
i heard something like mobil made the most profit out of all the companies last year.

wouldn't it be wiser to just stop buyin gas from a single company, like shell or BP?

BP has a large office here, so i usually buy BP to help support the local economy...im sure difference it make==zero

I go to Sunoco alot. They're the only company in my area that does not water down their gasoline.

Back