Do Not Wash signs

sm1ke

2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature
Contributor
:
Canada
Hey guys. Just wanted to share something I made. A lot of us are particular about the care of our vehicle(s), so I made these signs. The attached PDFs can be downloaded and printed off, then placed in the car if/when it ever goes to the dealer/shop for recalls/warranty/maintenance. I made two versions.

I laminated mine and used a 3-hole punch so I could attach something to hang it with. Here are a couple of pics of the finished product:

IMG_20201103_134538.jpg

IMG_20201103_144934.jpg

When printing the signs, ensure that you are using 8.5x11 paper (A4 size) and that your printer is set to print in Landscape orientation.

Cheers!

Attachments

• DoNotWash.pdf
    34.4 KB · Views: 227
  • DoNotWashColour.pdf
    34.5 KB · Views: 230
Nice! Yeah its kinda too late for my car, but whenever I get a new one (or decide to paint correct this one), definitely won't be seeing those scratch-o-matics.

That is a cool idea. I live in upstate NY and keeping my cars clean during the Winter months is a chore. There is this car wash company called Hoffman's that have automated Touch-less car wash. It works great and you don't have your car get pounded like at other car wash centers.

That is a cool idea. I live in upstate NY and keeping my cars clean during the Winter months is a chore. There is this car wash company called Hoffman's that have automated Touch-less car wash. It works great and you don't have your car get pounded like at other car wash centers.

Yeah, I've started using touchless washes in the winter as well. It's a hell of a lot safer than taking it to an automated brush wash, or as others have called it, the Scratch-o-Matic :p

Yeah, I've started using touchless washes in the winter as well. It's a hell of a lot safer than taking it to an automated brush wash, or as others have called it, the Scratch-o-Matic :p
"Scratch-o-Matic" 😂

I'll have to remember that one. I just bought a CX-5 and never owned a Mazda. Mazda noob. 😂

Back