Divorced downpipe

RussianMR2

Potential Scammer!
:
2003 MazdaSpeed
I was curious if anyone made a divorced downpipe? By downpipe i mean the pipe coming off the turbo. And by divorced i mean divorced to the atmosphere. If anyone knows of anyone that makes one your input would be greatly appreciated.

(werd) someone might help you if you would man up to your responsibilities...

Hey guys, I'm not getting my BOV back. I know that, he knows that. No need to keep harrassing him. He has his red letters. Hopefully no one will ever buy or sell to him again.

Rogue said:
Hey guys, I'm not getting my BOV back. I know that, he knows that. No need to keep harrassing him. He has his red letters. Hopefully no one will ever buy or sell to him again.

Wow, seriously? You are a very forgiving person (not a bad quality), but why even help him?

No, noone makes a divorced DP with wastegate dump for these cars. It would be a kool idea but there really isnt a whole lot of room to do it with the shape of the S-pipe. The gains would also be minimal just like they are with the cork sport S pipe

EDIT: Just thinking about this for a couple of seconds the best solution would be to get one off a sr20det setup and just build a custom exhaust from there

Rogue said:
you don't need to harass someone if they don't keep their word in eastern europe we handle things different.
Depend how well you can handle you're self just go and pay that mr. a visit(stooges) and he'll repay you + the trouble :cool:

This will work one to one so don't worry go for it (alright)

Last edited:
Buy a ghl, cut/bend the WG pipe away.
Of course then you'd be defacing the best exhaust piece for the msp.

truefully.. this core was amazing. i actully just bout a smic because im a dummy and change things alot.

its going to be up for sale soon if your interested, extreaml uber low price due to its age.

Speed3.5 said:
btw how you like that BEGI FMIC on stock psi , would you go for biger one or thats fine ??

I came here to get answers not to hear s*** from you ignorant assholes. Like i mentioned the broken BOV is not going to be returned, it was actually thrown away weeks ago. As far as doing business, i have done business with other members. Geronimo as an example, he sent me parts, working parts, and we had no problems whatsoever. So you guys either help me or continue giving worthless opinions on a matter you know nothing about. It has nothing to do with with anyone but Rogue, who is willing to drop it. So what the **** is wrong with you guys? Shut the **** up.

And thank you to those that are actually helping me

Last edited:
and speed3.5 since your feeling so confident of yourself you can pay me a visit anytime you want and ill show you how we do it in western Europe.

69rmsp, you mind sending me some pictures of the pipe? Or post them whichever is easier. Also is it 3" diameter. Do you happen to know what metal its made of. And what are you looking to get for it? Thanks for your input.

RussianMR2 said:
and speed3.5 since your feeling so confident of yourself you can pay me a visit anytime you want and ill show you how we do it in western Europe.

oh christ this thread is going to blow up into a freakin international incident...

who started this? def not me, im posting looking for some info everyone else starts s***. So if everybody could stop now thatks

Back