Did you know...?

Once again, for anyone who missed it... this topic has to deal with Discreet's wins from roll-on races. :) No one said he beat any cars at the drag strip.

so you're resorting to the ricer philosophy of trying to twist the numbers to make it look like you won?? I know the difference between fast and quick, but I'm not here to argue the context in which the words are used.

The fact is this: Discreetspeeds car cannot hold it's own on the track.

This is what I've been saying from the start of this.....say what you will, but this is a fact.

so how long does it take for the Ricer King to pull someone on the topend since he's obviously the end-all be-all of street racing?? I mean s***, his times alone means I should buy his MSP instead of the NSX :rolleyes:

Yeah, discreet's my hero.

Turbo Matty P said:
so you're resorting to the ricer philosophy of trying to twist the numbers to make it look like you won?? I know the difference between fast and quick, but I'm not here to argue the context in which the words are used.

The fact is this: Discreetspeeds car cannot hold it's own on the track.

This is what I've been saying from the start of this.....say what you will, but this is a fact.
Why does any of this matter? I just wanted to refute your point that Mustangs walk the Earth Like Godzilla on steroids and all other cars cowar in fear. Hillbilly please, The MSP is not a drag car so who cares; It's a road car. The 1/4 mile is for fast cars and the AUTOX is for fast drivers.

Turbo Matty P said:
so how long does it take for the Ricer King to pull someone on the topend since he's obviously the end-all be-all of street racing?? I mean s***, his times alone means I should buy his MSP instead of the NSX :rolleyes:

You have a lot to learn buddy. :)

Turbo Matty P said:

Break it up. Break it up... No cheap shots below the belt.(nuts)

yashooa said:
The MSP is not a drag car so who cares; It's a road car. The 1/4 mile is for fast cars and the AUTOX is for fast drivers.

best and most smartest thing i have heard on here :)...can i put it in my sig yash :)

yashooa said:
Why does any of this matter? I just wanted to refute your point that Mustangs walk the Earth Like Godzilla on steroids and all other cars cowar in fear. Hillbilly please, The MSP is not a drag car so who cares; It's a road car. The 1/4 mile is for fast cars and the AUTOX is for fast drivers.
I never said the mustangs were even special...in fact I even downplayed them...I noted how cheap they were and old. My point in comparing the two cars was that the mustang costs far less than his modified car and it'll walk all over it. Also, I'm refering to a STOCK GT....if you want to spend the same amount on mods for the GT as the MSP has then we'll really have some fun. I love auto-x....mustang don't do well without some work. However, he was talking about straight line racing....so was i.

Turbo Matty P said:
the track is the oonly place for "REAL RACERS" to race. Everything else is ricer territory.
Spoken like a true Alabaman.

Again, not everyone is interested in drag racing their car.

noclue119 said:
Break it up. Break it up... No cheap shots below the belt.(nuts)
what I said wasn't cheap. I was using Insidious' own facts to make a point. He claims that Discreet is FASTER than a Supra TT, a NSX etc......what bulls***....even if he was 10mph FASTER through the traps would anyone car when he is left behind 2.5-4.5 seconds on the track?? He'll be laughed at...

matty i used to think you actually may have had some knowledge, its all out the window now. Why do you even care so much. You talk about ricer blah blah blah, you must really have no life to get into it so much on a F%$* message board. Wow how mature. Who gives a s***, is this board your life..............problably. But anyways, to the mustang statement, i raced some dude in a mach1 that couldn't stop spinning through 2nd, and won, with stock, at a track.......he wanted to beat me so bad, he couldn't tame his s***. Its alot to do with driver, and car match up. And as far as the pinto, i won't comment.....You're cool, oh yeah, did you get your mullet trimmed, i figure you prolly got one.

InsidiousMSP said:
Spoken like a true Alabaman.

Again, not everyone is interested in drag racing their car.
and there's only 1 type of "track" isn't there fairy queen?

You wanted to compare Discreet's speed in a straight line...thats what I was doing. Bring it on.

Turbo Matty P said:
what I said wasn't cheap. I was using Insidious' own facts to make a point. He claims that Discreet is FASTER than a Supra TT, a NSX etc......what bulls***....even if he was 10mph FASTER through the traps would anyone car when he is left behind 2.5-4.5 seconds on the track?? He'll be laughed at...
was not directed toward u matty.

by the way, only reason i even said that, is because you start going off for no reason, we should all be here helping each other out, and finding better ways to tune etc......getting along, not seeing who can piss furthest........sorry, just showing how stupid talkign s*** is and proving how you'll problably defend your self from my statement, like my opinion really matters......

Back