Dgm!!!!

GhostMercury

:
MazdaSpeed 3 08.5
Do you guys have any sweet presents for us MS3 guys????

- Hood Vented or not
- Intercooler Cover
- You know what I mean

Only if they ever get off their ass and update their website to start promoting that dope s*** we all know they have for the Speed3...

Wouldnt this be better suited in an email to them?

I've already sent them an email a couple months ago after seeing the DGMotorsports Speed3 they had at SEMA. In the email I asked when the parts will be available and expressed how much of a great interest there is in the Mazdaspeed community with such Forums as this and the many others.

They have still yet to reply or even update their website... They are possibly the worst when it comes to their "Contact Us" service. I know for a fact many others have sent emails inquiring also.

This is a message from DGM and I figured that I would relay it to you all. A little photo book, in order of what happened.

cfhood.jpg

hoodinstall.jpg

hoodballinnnn.jpg

omg4.jpg

omg3.jpg

omg7.jpg

Back to how it is now without my Sportlines or hood..

012608001_edited-1.jpg

Who would want their crap if it did that to the poor guys car. Hell, he is lucky he wasnt killed or killed someone else.

from what I have gathered with this... the hood was one that DGM did a while back and was the only one of its kind. It was on ebay for a lil bit and sold for really really cheap. Reason for this is cause DGM went with a different better design and destroyed this one. Not to be an ass cause this really really sucks that it happened... but theres a reason it was so cheap and they decided to go a different route.

from what I have gathered with this... the hood was one that DGM did a while back and was the only one of its kind. It was on ebay for a lil bit and sold for really really cheap. Reason for this is cause DGM went with a different better design and destroyed this one. Not to be an ass cause this really really sucks that it happened... but theres a reason it was so cheap and they decided to go a different route.

...And then passed it off on Ebay to a customer??? Shady...

That was a super ignorant statement.

There were 2 of the hoods. One was on my car and the other on his showcar.

Quoted from an email Dave Green, the owner of DGM sent me:

"I have to take my car on the freeway next week and now I am a little nervous"

"The change I made was just the angle of the inlet and size for the final hood."

They didnt change the resin used on the redesign.. which was the flaw in mine.. So the ones they will be selling are the same thing with just a different angle and slightly larger inlet.

So what you gathered was completely wrong and that was a extremely ignorant statement on your part. THAT is why this forum is ******* gay and the other is expodentially better, you all think you know everything about everything..

MANY MANY MANY people told me to not buy the hood because DG SUCKS BALLS but I did it anyways to see if maybe their mazdaspeed stuff would be any different... nope, completely incorrect. They did appologize and refunded me ASAP, but this could have turned out VERY VERY bad.

That was a super ignorant statement.

There were 2 of the hoods. One was on my car and the other on his showcar.

Quoted from an email Dave Green, the owner of DGM sent me:

"I have to take my car on the freeway next week and now I am a little nervous"

"The change I made was just the angle of the inlet and size for the final hood."

They didnt change the resin used on the redesign.. which was the flaw in mine.. So the ones they will be selling are the same thing with just a different angle and slightly larger inlet.

So what you gathered was completely wrong and that was a extremely ignorant statement on your part. THAT is why this forum is ******* gay and the other is expodentially better, you all think you know everything about everything..

MANY MANY MANY people told me to not buy the hood because DG SUCKS BALLS but I did it anyways to see if maybe their mazdaspeed stuff would be any different... nope, completely incorrect. They did appologize and refunded me ASAP, but this could have turned out VERY VERY bad.

I guess there is one thing I have learned from this post! If you dont know wtf your talking about then stfu!

So what you gathered was completely wrong and that was a extremely ignorant statement on your part. THAT is why this forum is ******* gay and the other is expodentially better, you all think you know everything about everything

You're just as bad. Don't generalize. Some people may think they know everything about everything, but not ALL. You're more than welcome to go back to "the other forum," as you call it.

You're just as bad. Don't generalize. Some people may think they know everything about everything, but not ALL. You're more than welcome to go back to "the other forum," as you call it.

just giving you guys a heads up that i ignored...

you can kiss my ass too if you want..

that guy is a ******* idiot and should not have even posted. (bird)

Back