CX7 rims on a P5??

marcs_sp20

:
02 Mazda 323 Astina SP20 (P5)
Hey Guys,

Just seeing if anyone has put CX7 rims (snowflakes) on a P5 yet?

I wanna see if I will be the first to do it :D Picked up a set for $258aud, so all i need is some 215/35 tyres so they'll fit :D

Here is a photoshop image a mate did for me...
marc.jpg

Cheers
Marc

Last edited:
arent the snowflake cx-7 wheels the same as the snowflake 3 wheels? i mean, at least the same style, maybe different sizes?

either way, i wanna see pics too :)

arent the snowflake cx-7 wheels the same as the snowflake 3 wheels? i mean, at least the same style, maybe different sizes?

either way, i wanna see pics too :)

The Mazda 3 rims are 17x7" rims, whereas the cx7's are 18x7.5". I may have to get the rear fenders rolled as i'll be running a wider offset.. we'll see in a month or 2 :p

I have yet to see someone do this. What is the offset of the CX-7 wheels?

Then I see no problem if he plans on running the 215/35, he might even be able to squeeze a 215/40 on there w/o rubbing.

The pics... not the best, as taken with teh camera fone (batteries died in the digi) Will hopefully take the SP20 & the missus Lancer out for a cruise to the new shopping complex down the road for a shoot (moreso for the corragated iron walls, would be a good background...)

25032009464.jpg

25032009465.jpg

25032009466.jpg

Good thing is that there is no scrubbing, and minimal road noise, so im happy as a pig in mud :p

Cheers
Marc

Back