CX-90 Owner’s manual

So I asked ChatGPT just now... it does not think Mazda CX-90 exists.... ;)

1675447312503.png

Hmm I was hoping there would be some info. on a matrix LED headlight system (like they have in Europe) but I don't see it. That would really suck if it didn't have that!

I like the fact that CX-90 offers a complete memory package.
1675448525528.png

That's what a '98 BMW 5-series (E39) had.
(except for the active display).
Finally. Mazda is serious about going up-market.

Looks like the manual is showing pictures of the shorter wheelbase cx70?

1675791316871.png

Seems like they got rid of the tiny lock/unlock buttons on the handles and replaced them with touchpads. (y)

Looks like Carplay/Android Auto nav. instructions will be displayed on heads up but I can't find that again. Also, looks like there is a Speed Limit Assist system that can automatically adjust the cruise speed based on posted signs.
Neat.
*Edit* Found the Carplay note, it's listed on the trims page discussing what each trim comes with.

1676053806352.png

Last edited:
The digital rear view mirror seems to be an $800 accessory...:confused:

Looks like the manual is showing pictures of the shorter wheelbase cx70?

View attachment 316806

This looks like a CX-60, based on the front bumper design. The CX-60 was the first new generation mazda, and is already out in Europe. They are probably just reusing the same manual section for the systems which are identical.

This looks like a CX-60, based on the front bumper design. The CX-60 was the first new generation mazda, and is already out in Europe. They are probably just reusing the same manual section for the systems which are identical.
Perhaps! Makes a lot of sense. I suspect the two (60 & 70) will end up looking a lot alike anyways.

Back