CX-9 Sales numbers

Just spotted a very first 2016 CX-9 Machine Gray GT (or Sig as it passed by so fast) on the road this morning in San Diego.

I don't see a single one CX9 on the streets in Mexico city. And boy, this is a huge city (22 million habitants).

I have a Red Soul GT AWD.

My wife see a white one 2 weeks ago.

I only see one Pilot (new generation) and a lot of Pathfinder (every single day). A lot (But we don't know if the Pathfinder is 2014, 2015 or 2016) - Almost no difference.

No wonder my dear Mexican friend recommended me a Pathfinder when I told him I was looking for a 3-row SUV :)

No wonder my dear Mexican friend recommended me a Pathfinder when I told him I was looking for a 3-row SUV :)
Pathfinder looks old in the interior. But Nissan is a good brand and have great resell values, low maintenance costs and great payment facilities (discount, loyalty plans, monthly payments can be done via credit cards) Mazda don'tallow that, at least not in mex.

But cx9 is cheaper, drives better, greater design and materials. Lot of fun. And more exclusive!

Enviado desde mi SM-G800M mediante Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure there is no more cx9 turbo on streets (at least in MX) because the SPORT and GL trim is not available. There is only GT now.

Regarding the upgrades for next year I can tell you this new cx9 have better MPG compared with the old generation. A full tank of gas in the old one allow me a week of driving. With the new cx9 turbo, I refill my gas tank every 10 - 12 days. Everything depends on how aggressive you drive.

The infotainment reboot issue is present on cx9 and cx5 since a couple of years now. Who knows if they will have a fix soon.

Appe CarPlay / Android Auto will be a nice add-on.

The seat for me is perfect, I or my wife are OK with the current layout. But I understand some drivers will want full 8 way adjustment.

Based from the 2017 spec sheet I got here in Cda, not much changes from '16 to the '17 model! So the improved seating (from 6way to 8 or 10) and apple carplay/android auto - not gonna happen. The MPG? Well they're changing the official ratings but as of now it's TBD - regarding the infotainment issue, Nothing was specified but I'm sure all they can do is update the firmware to improve or rid of the bugs. Even the front park sensors that some have indicated that they wish would be added to 2017s is not gonna happen as well...

Based from the 2017 spec sheet I got here in Cda, not much changes from '16 to the '17 model! So the improved seating (from 6way to 8 or 10) and apple carplay/android auto - not gonna happen. The MPG? Well they're changing the official ratings but as of now it's TBD - regarding the infotainment issue, Nothing was specified but I'm sure all they can do is update the firmware to improve or rid of the bugs. Even the front park sensors that some have indicated that they wish would be added to 2017s is not gonna happen as well...

But they need to add something for the 2017. At least some changes on the exterior or minor adjustments. Perhaps autobrake?

But they need to add something for the 2017. At least some changes on the exterior or minor adjustments. Perhaps autobrake?

Yes they only added smart braking and auto dimming mirrors to the GS (lowest) trim as standard and added Silver colour to the Signature trim...that's it

I would expect very little change to 2017. Addition of features that don't require any type of body or interior configurations. New paint colors maybe?

Back