CX-70/90 Vs CX-5

Have any CX5 drivers driven the CX90 or CX70?

I have sat in the CX90 and though they say its has 42" of front leg room I was a bit underwhelmed by the difference in that of the CX90 vs the CX5.

While I would like a car with more front leg space I love my Mazda 2020 CX5 AWD. I plan on upgrading in the next year or so. Either the CX70 or sticking with the CX5 and upgrading to a turbo model at a lower price point.

So my question is this for those who own a CX5 and have test driven a CX90/70 what are your thoughts.

I have yet to test drive one of them because I am not ready to make a new purchase just yet don't want to waste the sales person's time.

Thanks

Front and rear seats room values are actually very close. 2020 CX-5 is on the left, 2024 CX-90 on the right. Shoulder room is the only area with > 2" difference, other values are within 1".
1715203224628.png

1715203304853.png

I believe cx70 and cx 90 are similar.
Cx90 has the 3rd row
I think Mazda took the 3rd out of cx90 and called it cx70.
Bit lazy if it’s true.

I believe cx70 and cx 90 are similar.
Cx90 has the 3rd row
I think Mazda took the 3rd out of cx90 and called it cx70.
Bit lazy if it’s true.
It is EXACTLY that. I am still miffed about it. I too, want a bit more room than the CX-5 (mainly for the back seat.) Thinking about a Passport, which is what I think the CX-70 should have been size-wise.

It is EXACTLY that. I am still miffed about it. I too, want a bit more room than the CX-5 (mainly for the back seat.) Thinking about a Passport, which is what I think the CX-70 should have been size-wise.
I think they went for luxury instead of functionality. The link below tells what are the best years to buy for all makes and models

Latest posts

Back