CX-60 Dealer installed tow bar wiring question...Any suggestions?

Turner20

Homura PHEV
Have had a dealer-fit Mazda towbar and wiring fitted. All ok except no connection to pin 10 to run fridge when on the move. Returning to the dealer is a pain so looking to run a suitable supply myself. have located all the towbar electrics so looking for ideas as to where to pick up an ignition-switched supply that hopefully doesn't involve running all the way to the front of the car! Any suggestions please?

Having thought about it I have taken a slightly different approach and have used a Maypole switching relay to provide the power for pin 10. This unit avoids the need for an ignition-switched supply as it senses the voltage across the car battery and 'compares' it with the load from the caravan, switching the output to pin 10 as required. This has meant running a 2.5mm cable from the battery, fused at 20 amps, through to the towbar wiring at the nearside rear of the car to carry out the required connections. Actually not quite as challenging as I first thought it would be. Some pics attached for info.

Attachments

• Towing electrics 1.jpg
    Towing electrics 1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Towing electrics 2.jpg
    Towing electrics 2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Towing electrics 3.jpg
    Towing electrics 3.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Towing electrics 4.jpg
    Towing electrics 4.jpg