CX-5 Sport Rim touch up paint

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has found any touch-up paint for these rims. I know they are Grey, but does Mazda make a specific paint for them or do I have to try and find something that's close enough? I tried looking online but I can't find anything for wheel touch-up paints.

Thanks,
Matt

Curious on "pretty well"... pics would be great. I've been looking for this myself, and have had good results with Duplicolor + Clear Coat. Dupli color has numerous different metallic grays.

I realize this is old but stumbled upon it when looking for a fix. The ford one was too silvery, took a risk and ordered Duplicolor spray universal flat black and i think it was a pretty close match imho...

D5969DBF-E389-46D4-A50E-369226D2EC3D.jpeg

Anyone know of a close enough matching touch-up silver paint suggestion for the 2019 Signature rims? Was washing my CX-5 recently and went to remove what I thought was a smallish spot of black schmutz on the rims, and which instead turned out to be a chip which I unfortunately enlarged. :cry:

IMG_8151.jpg
IMG_8152.jpg

I think the Dupli-Color Ford Dark Shadow might be a good match if they don’t have a universal silver. Even though it’s such a small spot I recommend the spray as opposed to touch up pens

FYI I believe from what I now see online that the '19 Signature rim color is called "Hyper Silver".

SIGH or perhaps it is "Dark Silver"....so much conflicting info. I'm half tempted to use a clear touchup paint to fill in the chip and prevent it from growing further, versus a poorly matching silver paint attempt.

SIGH or perhaps it is "Dark Silver"....so much conflicting info. I'm half tempted to use a clear touchup paint to fill in the chip and prevent it from growing further, versus a poorly matching silver paint attempt.
I think its called " Dark Hyper Silver"

Back