CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Do you by chance have enough pictures to make a "how-to" on removing the bumper? I'm considering doing some sort of mesh behind the lower opening in the bumper and want to get at it easily. I like the mods you did. In fact I just asked the Moderators to add an "appearance" section for things like this, a general place to discuss what we have done to make the cars we drive look better, or different.

So, always ride with those bricks and it looks lowered. (lol2)
One of the things that inspired me to put H&Rs on my car was loading it up one afternoon (can't remember now what I was carrying) and noticing how much better it looked that way! BTW, are you still running around without a realignment after installing those C/S springs?!

Yes. I don't have time to take care. My living room is empty, no furniture, still a bunch of boxes in my house. Daughter is sick.

My canadian 2016 GT with tech pack... What a difference with my 2013!!!

vjrzq.jpg

2ilbio8.jpg

Your headlights look like halogen bulbs but I see you have the LED accent lights. Is that a thing specific to Canada?

2015 Mazda CX-5 2.0l

I'm new here this is my second Mazda. I like my cx5 very much I did a little upgrade to the cx5

Corksport Sri
8000k hid h11 35 watts
Alpine indash
2 12s alpine type r
Lighting audio 1000 watts
61/2 Infiniti kappa

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 401
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg