CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

katmar,

i received your pm. i've never sent a pm before on this site, and didn't get site feedback/confirmation if my response actually went through + i don't want to unintentionally bombard you with the same reply.

cheers.

Hello,

Here are my wife white CX-5, got it several week ago.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Loving it so far.

Above picture taken after the first wash.

I am starting to regret my grey metropolitain a little bit.

The contrast of the black trim on white is really sweet but my gf didnt want me to get white because her 2010 mazda3 is that same colour.

Congrat's on the purchase and welcome to the site.

Finally got mine! AWD, Touring, Bose and Tech. Oh my is this little crossover fun! Big thanks to everyone for putting up with my zillion questions, lol...

x32c.jpg

Congrats katmar, might see me on the road :D

tsedhun can't see your pics...

peanut butter works

have ever tried peanut butter on black plastic trims....well,i did and it works awesome with no chemical added...won't hurt the paints...you should try....saw it on youtube the other day and this morning i tried myself....it did works great...use microfiber...just a quick and cheap tip.....mazdas2478.jpgmazdas24789.jpg

Thanks Macksma, I love the color only wish it was available with black interior. It looks really sharp with the sand interior but it's not the wisest choice for us.

Peanut butter....to use it on black exterior plastic trims.....it works great, use micro fiber cloth .....just try urself ..only creamy peanut butter....

Latest posts

Back