CustomMSP SMIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

This is the famous CustomMSP SMIC. It is famous because it is the only stock replacement intercooler for the MSP. Although it fits with no modifications, it is a massive performance improvement over stock. Protege Garage claims 20whp, which is overly generous. Perhaps on the hottest of days after several hard pulls, but the reduction in heat soak is very noticeable, and I was very satisfied with my purchase, even at well over $400.

It looks like the last one sold for $300, so I'll start there including shipping to the lower 48.

A1Cf9bP.jpg

83qy1U7.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite modification. The 20hp was from a dyno posted on here. I could care less about dyno numbers as the fact is it produces results. BlkZoomZoom had one on his MSP. TheMan runs it. If you don't want an fmic this is the way to go. Its the OG and not the ripoff copy being sold elsewhere. GLWS.

I had one, shouldnt have sold it.. ill keep my eye on this one! Good price, sold mine for around the same.

The SMIC is sold to MyJayy. Thanks for the interest to all who PM'd me after the sale. I still have the radiator, the valve cover and catch cans, and the hard pipes with HKS Bov installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back