Current Engine bay pics everyone

25846780150_large.jpg
i never realized how far inboard the strut tops were on a MS6
the plug wires look odd stretching across the engine bay like that

mmmm pretty pictures :p i always have liked the imprezas tho more so if you build it to be anything other than a sleeper wrx

man u got that s*** going in each intake port dontcha

Can one of you help me on how to mount the cruise control with the strut tower brace?

Here's my current set up.

sick set up man, but if you wanna make real use of your oil catch can, have it hooked up between the pcv valve and the vacuum port, then put the breather filter on the valve cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these bays are absolutely insane...

Anyway, I just spent the past 10 min looking at the last dozen or so pages trying to find an MS3 with a black injen CAI. (I've got one sitting in my garage waiting to get installed) Slight buyer's remorse here settling in considering how nobody on here (or on the web) seems to have one in black. I doubt I'll care once it's installed since it's the performance I'm mostly interested in but still. If anyone has one, please post a pic so I can see what this badboy looks like. ... or I can just get off my ass and install my own!

Before and after engine swap

Here are some before and after pics of the engine swap, and changing the exhaust manifold.

Attachments

• IMG_0350-1.jpg
    IMG_0350-1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0352-1.jpg
    IMG_0352-1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Shinny I like shinny , have fun keeping it clean if the car is a daily drive ,if it is a daily driver ,1 hr driving is 2 hrs cleaning

Shinny I like shinny , have fun keeping it clean if the car is a daily drive ,if it is a daily driver ,1 hr driving is 2 hrs cleaning

Totally agree..I can't keep mine clean at all. It's pissing me off. i'm gonna clean it when spring comes around. we're having good weather right now but i have a feeling winter isn't over yet.

I think I got yall topped for least amount of work room.

Attachments

• 100_0277_1.JPG
    100_0277_1.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_0406_1.JPG
    100_0406_1.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 175
Back