Continental Tires Discount

the dw's are awesome! of course my tires (parada's) were howling bad...the car is soooo quiet now! well, for a convertible! ;)

Glad to know that you are enjoying them Mark. If you know of anyone else who are looking at tires, let me know and I will get you some invitations,

I had a set of conti extreme contacts that lasted about 30kyour miles on my protege and had amazing grip. I let some people talk me into replacing them with yokohama s drives and i wish i would have stuck with continental! They were so quiet and had more grip then the s drives.

I had a set of conti extreme contacts that lasted about 30kyour miles on my protege and had amazing grip. I let some people talk me into replacing them with yokohama s drives and i wish i would have stuck with continental! They were so quiet and had more grip then the s drives.

We have a deal worked out with Continental, where you get $80 off a set of 4 tires and $40 off a set of 2 tires. It comes in the form of a VISA gift card

Got my DWS's installed and man are they so quiet!!! and handle awesome too. Thanks for setting this up!

I will be needing new tires soon, trying to wait until September so the summer tires are all used up.

I just registered to this forum, and as I browsed I ran into this thread. I just went to Tire Discounters last Saturday and they quoted me for $850 or something like that for Conti DWS's. Looks like I can get DWS's for about $141 ea. from Tire Rack. What do I need to do to take advantage of this deal?

I just registered to this forum, and as I browsed I ran into this thread. I just went to Tire Discounters last Saturday and they quoted me for $850 or something like that for Conti DWS's. Looks like I can get DWS's for about $141 ea. from Tire Rack. What do I need to do to take advantage of this deal?

I will send you a code and you just need to register @ myconticlub.com I will send you a code when I have time.

Back